Support Worker Job - Glasgow
We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to join the team. You will be working regular, flexible shifts that you choose.
The job requires experienced Support Workers who take pride in the work that they do and that are dedicated and professional and who care about our clients as much as we do.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is up to £10.09 per hour which is paid weekly;
- Flexible shifts – work when you choose;
- Free training; and
- 24 hour telephone support.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be:
- Permitted to work in the UK;
- Will have at least 6 month’s experience working as a Support Worker, within the last two years;
- Be registered, or be willing to register, with the SSSC when the register opens in 2017; and;
- Be able to provide at least 2 care related references, one of which must be your most recent or current employer and completed by a superior or someone who can comment on your ability.
If you would like to apply, please call 0141 248 8585 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Caledonia is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we shall not discriminate against any applicant.
Closing Date: n/a