Why you need to choose us?
John Hutshinson, IIP assessor
Caledonia Healthcare Ltd is one of the clients that I put in my special category. I do this because I feel you so much embrace the spirit and philosophy of Investors in People.
John Roxburgh, Care Inspector
We found that the service users and staff we met and spoke with held the service in very high regard. We found the staff to be professional and well informed as to the needs of the people who used the service.
Michelle Murray, Care Home Manager
I have found the team at Caledonia very attentive and professional, they have a warm and friendly manner and strive to cover each shift that is requested. The staff they provide are professional and work extremely hard in their role.
I have always found the staff at the end of the phone to be most helpful and obliging and the quality of care and nursing staff is of a very high standard. Agency can be a bit of a lottery in this sector but I am confident that the staff Caledonia Healthcare deploy to us are well trained, professional, caring and friendly.
Angela Martin, Care Home Manager
Our first call is always to Caledonia Healthcare as they always give a friendly and efficient service and provide quality and reliable staff.
- How do I apply?
- Simply give us a ring on 0141 248 8585 or go to the ‘Joining Us’ page to apply online.
- Do I need experience?
- For domiciliary workers, personal experience is desireable. For all other staff, a minimum of 6 months experience is essential.
- How much do you pay?
- Our rates are extremely competitive – more than the industry average.
- What areas would I be expected to work in?
- Domiciliary Workers can work in their local area. Other staff can work in any location within the Glasgow area.